Monday, February 28, 2005

My foray into blogging

First things first. This is my first attempt at a blog. If it sucks horribly, don't be offended to tell me. I can take criticism. Kurt will also be blogging with me. Be gentle with him, he's got a great heart.

Secondly, I feel like I'm still in North Carolina. It's 11:30 here, it has barely begun snowing, nothing is sticking on the roads, and schools all over the area are already closed. What the fuck is this? I used to make fun of the people in North Carolina when they got all panicky and closed schools when the snow started sticking on the grass. I mean, seriously. It almost took an act of God to get us out of school once we got there, and now people are cancelling just because a blizzard is on its way, and probably won't be into full gear by 3pm anyway? Jesus Christ. What is this world coming to, and why didn't it come to this when I was still in school?

That's all for now. And hey, check it out! My first post in my new blog has absolutely nothing to do with the title of the blog! Fantastic start. Oh well, gotta get ready for work. It sure would be nice if they had already cancelled work for the evening, but I guess I'm not so fortunate. Lucky little bastards. Maybe I'll post again tonight, with something a little more in line with the title of my blog. Or maybe Kurt can get something going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home